Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lamp and Candle Light at Finderskeepers Market...

This driftwood candelabra is one of my current favorites in the shop. The way each cut of driftwood connects to the next makes the arms look articulated. This piece is truly stunning in person. Make sure you click on the image for the larger version that shows all the beautiful details.These cork candles burn for 2.5 hours and fit perfectly into the mouth of a wine bottle.Another dramatic candelabra includes this iron branch votive holder. It is a great stand alone piece and supplies just enough moody light for a dinner with friends.These antique brass spider lamps make great, quirky night-lights in a childs room. I also love the vintage flair they add to a well-appointed desk top.On the outside, these burnished metal pendant lights look like they could be a re-purposing project; the patina is that skilled. On the inside, the finish has been chiseled to expose a wonderful, almost mercury-like shine that bounces and reflects the light perfectly.
_____
For inquiries, email me at finderskeepersmarket@live.com -- or phone Finderskeepers Market at 859.913.0611. Don't forget to click on the photos to better enjoy the details.

11 comments:

  1. very unique lighting.Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cork candles...they would be great on my tables in the courtyard...I can't say enough how much I wished I lived close to your store...you carry such fabulous items! There are so many things I would buy from what I've seen in these last two posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new pieces and thar drift wood candelabra is amazing
    Xx
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good candelabra, and those brass table lights caught my boyfriend's eye.. nice pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea of the cork candles is very clever, but my favourites would have to be the antique brass spider lights -sooooo steampunk! If only I could come visit your store - sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, interesting looking lamps !! Cork candles, what a fun idea, wonder if I should order a few of them..

    Hope you enjoy a nice weekend.


    ~ Aina ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very dramatic dahhling... looking for french dramatic (baroque if you will) candelabras (pair if possible) if you find some do let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really? You'd ship to Australia? Do you have an online store or do we just get in touch with you for price &/ shipping details when we see something pretty on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Depending on the item, yes, we ship to Australia. In fact, I just sent a package two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Candelabros bonitos e exóticos! Eles dão charme em qualquer decoração.

    ReplyDelete